Mind Over Muscle Yoga is a gentle and restorative practice, focusing on the joy of stretch and the stillness of the mind. Our expert instructors run intimate classes of up to 9 people in a stress-free, welcoming environment.
Classes are based on Mindful Hatha Yoga style – suitable to beginner/intermediate yogis. They are designed to guide your body through a gentle workout while allowing your mind to lose itself in the moment; invigorating new energy and regaining equilibrium.
Yoga has a great suite of benefits, which can be achieved through regular practice:
- Combating stress and fatigue
- Developing muscle tone
- Increased Joint Health, Strength and Stability
- Increased spine health integrity
- Improved cardiovascular function
- Relaxation techniques including breath awareness and control
- Assists with management of acute pain, such as neck or back pain
Whether you want to improve your core strength, recover more effectively from injury, or just de-stress – our teachers are passionate about helping everyone get the most from their experience. We run classes in an inclusive manner and encourage people to move at their own pace, rejuvenate and follow their bliss. Join us on Monday and Wednesday evenings on the mat.
Meet your wise and friendly instructor, Cat!
Please check back regularly for any changes to the timetable.
Yoga Class Prices
- Casual yoga classes (weekdays) – $16
- Six class yoga course (weekdays) – $80
- Six class pass – $105
Our yoga instructors are all certified through reputable institutions and are members of Yoga Australia.
Find us in Melbourne CBD
We’re on Little Bourke St, above EazyMart.